Please note that because we are a subscription-based program, which allows you to access HOMER across a variety of platforms and devices, uninstalling the app will not cancel your membership.
There are a few ways to cancel, depending on if you are billed through HOMER or a 3rd party platform such as Apple, Google Play, Amazon, or PayPal. If you are billed through Apple, you can click here for cancelation instructions. If you are billed through Google Play, you can click here for cancelation instructions. If you are charged through Amazon, you can click here for cancelation instructions. If you are charged through PayPal, you can click here for cancelation instructions.
If you are billed through HOMER directly or are unsure of the source of your billing, you may use the following instructions:
1) Visit our website at https://learnwithhomer.com. If you are not already logged in, click or tap the blue "Sign In" button, and enter the email address and password associated with your HOMER membership.
2) Once you are signed in, tap or click your email address in the top right corner and select "Settings" from the dropdown menu.
3) Click or tap "Manage Membership" and select "To turn off, begin cancelation process."
4) Click Continue Cancelation on the bottom of every page you are directed to. If you exit out of the cancelation process before the final page, your account will not be canceled.
5) On the final page, if you are billed for HOMER through a 3rd party platform such as iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, or PayPal, it will be clearly stated. You will be given instructions on how to cancel your membership. Alternatively, you can click here for iTunes cancelation instructions, click here for Google Play cancelation instructions, click here for Amazon cancelation instructions or click here for PayPal cancelation instructions. Please note that you must follow the provided instructions to cancel your membership.
6) If you are billed through HOMER directly, you will be asked to agree to the cancelation conditions. Check this box and tap "Submit." If your membership has been successfully canceled, you will be taken to the cancellation confirmation page.
Once completed, your membership will no longer automatically renew at the end of your billing period. All of our pricing and billing policies are outlined in the Terms & Conditions of your membership. To confirm, you'll receive no further charges, and you will have unlimited access to the Homer Learn-to-Read Program until the end of your billing period.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful Have more questions? Submit a request