If you purchased your subscription via iTunes/Apple store, please follow these instructions:
1) Launch the settings app on your iPad or iPhone.
2) Tap [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
3) Tap on your Apple ID
4) Tap View Apple ID when the pop up window appears
5) Enter your Apple ID and/or password if you are prompted.
6) Tap subscriptions
7) Tap the subscription you wish to cancel. You will either tap monthly, quarterly, or yearly, depending on which subscription you purchased with us.
8) Tap Cancel
9) Tap confirm when prompted to confirm that you wish to cancel your subscription.
Once completed, your subscription will no longer automatically renew at the end of your billing period. All of our pricing and billing policies are outlined in the Terms & Conditions of your subscription, but just to confirm you’ll have no further charges and you will have unlimited access to the Homer Learn-to-Read Program until the end of your membership.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful Have more questions? Submit a request