Follow these instructions for HOMER on a computer. (See below for iPad and iPhone instructions.)
1) Download HOMER on your second device.
2) Log in to the program using the same e-mail and password that you use for your current device.
3) From the main carousel menu, tap the blue button in the top lefthand corner, and select the gear icon from the drop down menu.
4) Tap "Restore Subscription made in the app or made on our website, depending on how you originally signed up." Your membership should now be live on your second device.
Follow these instructions if you originally purchased from iTunes:
1) Go to your iPad Settings > iTunes & App Store.
2) Tap Apple ID, and sign in using the same Apple ID you used to purchase your subscription.
3) Download HOMER on your second device.
4) Log in to the app using the same e-mail and password that you use for your current device.
5) From the main carousel menu, tap the "Parents" button and navigate from "My Stuff" to "Settings/FAQ."
6) Select "Restore Subscription." Your membership should now be live on your second device.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful Have more questions? Submit a request