There are a few ways to cancel, depending on if you are billed through HOMER, through the iTunes store, or through Google Play.
1) Log into your HOMER account at https://learnwithhomer.com by clicking on the “Sign In” button on the upper right corner. If you are already signed in, click on your email address in the upper right corner.
2) Then, go to https://learnwithhomer.com/tools/settings/ and click “Manage Membership”
3) If you have a HOMER subscription through iTunes or Google Play, it will be clearly stated that you have unlimited access to HOMER through the iTunes or Google Play plan. Click here for iTunes cancelation instructions. Click here for Google Play cancelation instructions.
4) If you have a HOMER subscription through the HOMER website, your membership plan and membership dates will be clearly listed.
5) To cancel your subscription through the HOMER website, click "To turn off, begin cancellation process".
6)IMPORTANT-DO NOT STOP HERE- Your account is not yet cancelled.
7) Click continue on the bottom of every page you are directed to.
8) On the final page, you will be asked to agree to the terms and conditions of the cancellation. Check this box.
9) After checking the box, click submit.
Once completed, your subscription will no longer automatically renew at the end of your billing period. All of our pricing and billing policies are outlined in the Terms & Conditions of your subscription. To confirm, you’ll receive no further charges and you will have unlimited access to the Homer Learn-to-Read Program until the end of your billing period.