To update Google Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More More.
- Click Update Google Chrome. If you don't see this button, you're on the latest version.
- Click Relaunch.
To update Safari* on your Mac:
- Choose App Store from the Apple menu.
- Click the Updates button in the toolbar at the top of the App Store window
To update Mozilla Firefox:
- On the menu bar click the menu and select .
- The About Firefox window will open and Firefox will begin checking for updates and downloading them automatically.
- When the updates are ready to be installed, click .
*If you are using Safari on earlier versions of OS X: In earlier versions of OS X, choose Software Update from the Apple menu to manually check for OS X updates. Follow the onscreen prompts to install any updates that are available. If you've installed software from the Mac App Store, open the App Store app and check the Updates pane for updates to your purchased software.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful Have more questions? Submit a request