For optimal experience, we recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your internet browser while using Learn with Homer on the web.
Both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are designed to automatically update so that you have the latest security features and fixes.
To manually update Mozilla Firefox to the most version:
- On the menu bar click the menu and select .
- The About Firefox window will open and Firefox will begin checking for updates and downloading them automatically.
- When the updates are ready to be installed, click .
If you are using Safari on your Mac, follow these instructions to update. (We do not recommend using Safari on your PC.)
To check for updates to Safari in Mac OS X Mountain Lion, Mavericks or Yosemite:
- Choose App Store from the Apple menu.
- Click the Updates button in the toolbar at the top of the App Store window.
If you are using Safari on earlier versions of OS X:
In earlier versions of OS X, choose Software Update from the Apple menu to manually check for OS X updates. Follow the onscreen prompts to install any updates that are available. If you've installed software from the Mac App Store, open the App Store app and check the Updates pane for updates to your purchased software.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful Have more questions? Submit a request