If your device is running low on storage space, it will automatically delete older content that you've downloaded in-app to make room for new things. Don't worry, though, you can always download your lessons again. To avoid this problem in the future, make space on your device by deleting old lessons or removing old apps from your iPad. You can follow tips in our video for managing your iPad's content, or you can follow these simple steps:
Deleting old apps:
- From your iPad's Home screen, press and hold an app icon until it begins to wiggle.
- You'll see that any apps that can be deleted have a little 'x' in the upper left corner. Tap the 'x' to delete an app.
To see a list of your apps with their file sizes:
- Go to your iPad's 'Settings' app, and choose the 'General' section on the left bar.
- On the right, tap the 'Usage' button to see a list of things that are taking up space on your iPad, for example: music, videos, and apps. Depending on how much space you're using, this can take a little bit to load.
- For any app that you want to delete, just tap it in the list to open a detailed view.
- Tap 'Delete App' within the detailed view to remove the app from your iPad.
Deleting old lessons in HOMER:
Go to the Parents section on the HOMER app.
Under "For Parents", tap on "Manage Content". From this list, you will be able to delete individuals lessons by tapping on the blue trash can on the right side of the screen.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful Have more questions? Submit a request