This is likely an issue with your devices memory. You might have too many apps that are open and taking up all of your iPad's memory. To fix this, you please reset your device:
- To reset, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake (at the top of the device) and Home buttons for at least 10 seconds, until the screen goes black and the Apple logo appears.
You also want to close out of apps on your device that you aren't using. To do this, double tap on the home button on your iPad. You can then swipe between apps that are open in the background. Close out of each app that you aren't currently using by swiping up on the app.
For the best experience of HOMER Reading, please make sure you're using the latest iOS, and the latest version of HOMER Reading.
To update your iOS:
- Please go to Settings on your device
- Scroll down and tap "General" on the first column
- Tap "Software Update"
- The latest iOS should be available if you do not have it yet. Please tap "Install Now"
Afterwards, please make sure you have the latest version of HOMER Reading. To update HOMER Reading:
- Open the App Store on your device.
- Tap the "Updates" tab in the bottom right hand corner.
- If "HOMER Reading" is available to update, tap the "Update" button on the right.
After everything is updated, HOMER Reading should be working again!
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 5 found this helpful Have more questions? Submit a request