This is likely an issue with your iPad's memory. You might have too many apps that are open and taking up all of your iPad's memory. To fix this, you please reset your iPad:
- To reset, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake (at the top of the iPad) and Home buttons for at least 10 seconds, until the screen goes black and the Apple logo appears.
You also want to close out of apps on your iPad that you aren't using. To do this, double tap on the home button on your iPad. You can then swipe between apps that are open in the background. Close out of each app that you aren't currently using by swiping up on the app.
For the best experience of Homer, please make sure you're using the latest iOS, and the latest version of Homer. To update your iOS:
- Please go to Settings on your iPad
- Scroll down and tap "General" on the first column
- Tap "Software Update"
- The latest iOS should be available if you do not have it yet. Please tap "Install Now"
Afterwards, please make sure you have the latest version of Homer. To update Homer:
- Open the App Store on your iPad.
- Tap the "Updates" tab in the bottom right hand corner.
- If "Learn with Homer" is available to update, tap the "Update" button on the right.
After everything is updated, Homer should be working again!
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 3 found this helpful Have more questions? Submit a request