For best results, we recommend that parents or teachers place individual children in our 22-level Learn-to-Read program based on their reading ability. Open the program and enter "Pickle Wickle Park". Then tap the "Learn to Read" section.
Once in the section follow these steps in order to determine best placement for the child:
- Scroll up to Level 8 in the Learn-to-Read pathway
- Have the child read the First Reader available in this level.
- Continue having the child read First Readers in order (each level beyond 8 has First Readers).
- When reading becomes effortful, stop.
- Go back two levels to start the child on the reading pathway.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful Have more questions? Submit a request