It's tough to pinpoint one specific reason the app could be running slowly, so we suggest trying a few different troubleshooting steps!
1. Check to ensure you have a strong internet connection. If your internet connection is having problems, this will affect app performance.
2. Check the memory on your device. If your device doesn’t have enough space, your app will run slowly. You may need to delete other apps on your device to make more space.
3. If you're using the Learn & Grow iOS app, try a force restart of your device.
To force restart your iOS device:
Force restart iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, or iPhone 12 iPhone SE (2nd generation)
Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.
Force restart iPhone 7
Press and hold both the volume down button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
Force restart iPhone 6s or iPhone SE (1st generation)
Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
*Please note, it will take up to a couple of minutes for your device to start up again. Once your device is up and running again, try reopening Learn & Grow.
If none of these steps improve the speed of the Learn & Grow app, tap here to submit a request to our Member Experience Team, with the following information:
- The email address your HOMER membership is under.
- The device you are using to access Learn & Grow.
- If possible, a screenshot or video of the issue you are encountering.